Over Stcoked Sale 30% off

Sponsor's Area Boomerang Models
A forum for Boomerang Models to make announcements about new products, upcoming products, sales and other information.

Moderator: Boomerang Models

Over Stcoked Sale 30% off

Postby Boomerang Models » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:35 pm

Hi Gang,

As the subject suggests i am well and truly over stocked so much so i have kits littering the shop floor, so to make room for all the new releases i am having a 30% off store wide sale(postage not included).

Once you have finished shopping apply the discount code "over stocked" before completing your checkout the discount will be automatically applied, sale ends midnight 17th Jul 2016.

At the moment I only have paypal as a payment method, you can call thru your CC details or email and i will ring you back as an alternative to complete your purchase.

cheers

Jesse
Boomerang Models
Beginner

Re: Over Stcoked Sale 30% off

Postby Boomerang Models » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:46 pm

Me Again,

Dave Brewer has bought to my attention that there is a disconnect between checking out and paying by Paypal for some reason the discounted price does not transfer over to Paypal, i am onto this issue and hopefully have it rectified tomorrow.

cheers
Jesse
Boomerang Models
Beginner

Re: Over Stcoked Sale 30% off

Postby Boomerang Models » Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:14 pm

OMG im back,

Well i may have a fix when checking out please dont click on the yellow Paypal button instead click on checkout and follow the email/mailing address/payment method route and i think that should rectify the issue for now and tomorrow hopefully the yellow paypal button will be sorted.

cheers
Jesse
Boomerang Models
Beginner