A 1/32 Mk I or Dambuster Lancaster - from 1 giant box!

Sponsor's Area Metro Hobbies
A place for Metro Hobbies to make announcements about new products, upcoming products, sales and other information.

Moderator: vhcguys

A 1/32 Mk I or Dambuster Lancaster - from 1 giant box!

Postby vhcguys » Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:09 pm

NOW IN STOCK!

Yessirs, the new Hong Kong Models 1/32 Lancaster B Mk III "Dambuster" edition is now in store!

From this release you may build either a standard B MkIII or a 617 Squadron ‘Special’ with this edition, complete with a Barnes Wallis bouncing bomb! Stay tuned as we ponder how to get these to Model Expo this weekend!

Those of you waiting for a standard Mk 1 edition, a note from the manufacturer: "90% of the parts and structures in this kit are shared with the Lancaster MK I. In fact, the actual Dambusters that were modified were MK Is, as well as MK IIIs. Only the bomb bays received a series of modifications with some mechanical structures to drive the spinning bomb. Also added was a fairing cover to the standard bomb bay. Therefore the Mk III Dambuster kit contains most of parts for the MK I HKM01E010, along with the extra bomb bay stuff. This kit also has two decal marking options for Q-Queenie and G-George (both Australian-flown aircraft) along with the 617 Squadron markings of AJ-G. Modelers are able to choose to build a MK 1 and Dambuster version from this box."

To learn more online, just click on the image above or right here!
vhcguys
Devotee